You’re about to buy a home.
You picked it because had the right number of bedrooms or a beautiful kitchen.
Maybe, you love the yard … the street … or the town.
You didn’t pick it because it had great electricity or plumbing.
You didn’t fall in love with the drainage or roof.
Shouldn’t you know about those things … before you close the deal?
Your home inspector examines the things you didn’t consider.
Know Your Nest will help you see those parts of the home you didn’t see.
Bill Graham will examine:
The roof, exterior, interior, heating, AC, insulation, plumbing, and electrical.
He will look for safety issues, maintenance cautions, and possible life of equipment.
Getting a home inspection is step one.
Understanding the inspection is step two.
You will feel comfortable talking with Bill.
Read the report. Ask questions. Get answers.
Know all you can about your next home.
Know your nest.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Comfortable-to-talk-to professional
- InterNACHI Certified Professional
- New Jersey Licensed and Insured
- Reports delivered within 24 hours
- Easy to read pdf reports with color pictures
- Weekend appointments available
- Evening appointments available
- Inspections available 7 days a week
- You get the InterNACHI®: We’ll Buy Your Home Guarantee
- Radon Tests also available
What We Inspect ?
We inspect all major areas of the home and more.
As a certified professional inspector, we adhere to InterNACHI standards of practice and will inspect all major areas of your home including the Roof, Gutters and Downspouts, Exterior of the home, Basement, Foundation, and Crawlspaces, Attic and Insulation Systems, Heating and Cooling systems, Plumbing, Electrical, and Fireplaces, Interiors, and more!